Keto Thousand Island Dressing
Sep 24, 2020
This recipe is a preview of her upcoming book Becoming Sugar-Free with permission granted by Penguin-Random House
This will become a staple in your house because it has all that classic creamy flavour without the sugar!
Beyond the salad, it is a perfect topping for baked fish or burgers.
- 1 cup keto mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup finely minced dill pickle (approx 1 pickle)
- 1/2 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/4 tsp drops monk fruit drops or 1 tsp teaspoon powdered monk-fruit or sugar-free sweetener
- Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Taste and add additional salt or sweetener as desired.
- Store in a mason jar, tightly closed, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
DOWNLOAD MY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FOOD GUIDE TO GET YOUR "LIVE-IT" STARTED TODAY!