Here is a sneak peek at one of the recipes I will be sharing on the Marilyn Denis Show tomorrow. We are talking all about Health Trends for 2018.
The featured ingredient in this pudding is hydrolyzed collagen powder. Your body contains a matrix of collagen that starts to break down around the age of 21. It is important to replenish your collagen stores to support the repair of your joints and bones, sooth the intestinal tract and help heal leaky gut (intestinal permeability) and reduce inflammation throughout the whole body.
4 tbsp whole chia seeds
1 cup warmed coconut beverage
1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
2-3 tbsp raw honey (decide how sweet you like it)
3 tbsp hemp hearts
1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
few drops organic vanilla extract
1 tbsp hydrolyzed collagen powder
1. Place all ingredients into a sealed container that you can shake.
2. Shake filled container vigorously to mix ingredients well.
3. Let sit for at least 10 minutes so the chia seed as a chance to absorb the liquid and become a gel or pudding consistency.
4. If the pudding is too thick, add more a bit more water and stir.
5. Add your favourite topping such as coconut flakes.