This amazing flatbread is a wonderful substitute for bread and perfect for making savoury wraps. Warning: They are very addictive! Fortunately they are also high in fibre, protein and health fats. These are a perfect vehicle for my cashew cream cheese featured in my new book, Hot Detox.
4 cups cooked red quinoa (cook as instructed on the package.)
½ cup chia seed
1 cup water
1/2-1 tsp sea salt
1 clove garlic, crushed
4 Tbs coconut oil
1 Tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
½ cup pitted black Kalatama olives, chopped
1. Mix chia seed and water and let sit for 30 minutes.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
3. When chia is done, place it into a food processor along will the remaining ingredients.
4. Mix until smooth. The consistency will be between a cookie dough and a cake batter and very sticky.
5. Place a parchment baking paper onto 2 large cookie trays. Spoon batter onto the tray and spread it to ¼ inch thick with a large spoon or spatula.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. You will know it is ready when the bread lifts away from the parchment easily.
7. Remove from the oven and cut into desired shape. Allow it to cool before using.
To learn more about what Julie has to offer,
purchase her bestselling books and online program at the links below.
Do you need some motivation and support?
The program website features videos, recipes, downloadable documents
and daily emails that help direct you while on your cleanse.
Many people go on to incorporate the principles of The Hot Detox
into their daily lives to help heal their bodies and enhance their lives.
This online program has a LIFETIME ACCESS, so you can use it again and again.