This workshop will help you return to your youthful, excited & energized self. Find and increase your inherent strength and willpower with Yogi Shambunatai’s guidance.
Yoga is often thought to be exercise performed in a class. Yet yogic techniques can accompany your every effort, awakening newfound awareness and liberating dormant energy potential.
Daily life is filled with a flurry of activities, many of which create stress and anxiety. What if these same activities produced a joy, power and confirmation to realness beyond what you thought possible?
Tantric Cultivation of Bliss is a workshop to introduce people to this very real result. It is an opportunity to step back and feel the world and ourselves as we truly are.
What You Will Learn
• A fantastic waking practice for starting your day with energy, potency and heightened perspective.
• Greater access to your memory and focus during the workday
• New eating practices to improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
• Postures and gestures to induce states of peace, relaxation and confidence.
• Bedtime activities to release the day and build intimacy with yourself and others.
• How to reach a deeper sleep, revitalize your body and awaken passion.
Attending the Workshop
This day offers the time to experiment and hone techniques that establish natural living habits. Many students describe Shambunata’s workshops as a rare opportunity to explore, discover and act as themselves.
The workshop begins with gentle and uncommon physical asana practices; a visiting of classic hatha yoga poses that can be brought into our day even when we do not have our yoga mat and quiet space. Shambunata will then share techniques of cultivating blissful meditative breathing and tantric awareness practices. Included in the workshop is massage technics that bring deep relaxation and vitality.